The Series is over, the parade is over, and the Royals have moved on to kicking guys like Guts and Rios out the door for next year. We could turn our attention to what the team will look like next year and who we need to go get in the winter, but that is a little too serious for all of us still hungover from October.
So, I say we turn our attention to the important things what sweet ass giveaways can the Royals do since we one it all this year. Last year the Royals killed the bobblehead game and this year I say they kill it bring it back to life and smash its head like walking dead zombie.
We could do the generic guy holding the trophy but that will not do not after the Moose fence bobblehead of ’14. Here are my ideas for 11 World Series Bobbleheads take out a pen and paper Royals Marketing people.
1. Salvi Gatorade bath with bobbling gatorade shower this giveaway will every game vs Mets to start the season.
2. Ned Yost running towards Salvi so you can put the two together to make the scene form the end of the game.
3. Hosmer sliding into home to tie game 5
4. Esky 4 bobbleheads that can get put together to show his inside the park World Series homer. The one at third will have bobble arm Mike Jirschele sending runner
5. Paul Rudd in locker room because why not
6. Dayton Moore on phone making trades
7. Player with bobble arms and champaign bottle
8. MC Gomes with his American Flag on stage at Parade with voice recorded speech
Nov 3, 2015; Kansas City, MO, USA; Kansas City Royals player Jonny Gomes speaks to fans during the World Series victory celebration on stage at Union Station. Mandatory Credit: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports
I have some other ideas for non bobblehead giveaways but just let these sink in.
P.S. Royals staffer looking at this wanting to take credit I want tickets to each game and two of each bobblehead if you use my idea